As a Senior Developer, you will actively work to complete project deliverables including but not limited to design, coding, QA and troubleshooting.
You must also have the ability to articulate the technical know-hows of the tasks to be able to maintain internal and external client relationships.
We are looking for agile and accountable individuals who can work throughout the developmental cycle of projects.
Must be meticulous while working to ensure 100% accuracy and quality of all project deliverables.
● Develop data driven ads such as but not limited to maps and product carousel
● Convert, revise, and develop assets to fit the design and developmental requirements of the client
using their core technologies.
● Develop creatives in the most efficient way such as to create the best visual of an ad but with a
small file size, avoiding overutilization of CPU resources, and efficient use of feed/data calls.
● Present technical and functional concepts of development to a variety of audiences to maintain
client relationships internally and externally.
● Troubleshoot, debug, and QA units to ensure 100% functionality and compliance to client
● Write codes, analyze data, and contribute to the design and implementation of software.
● Oversee and manage junior developers as needed
● Knowledgeable in rich media and dynamic creative solutions
● Must have a strong background in jQuery and GSAP.
● Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Animate
● Well versed in video file formats and codecs. Video editing experience a plus
● Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills in front of all
● Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that is very structured.
● Strong organizational and time-management skills to prioritize heavy workloads to meet
time-sensitive deadlines and minimize errors.
● Proven ability to multitask, exhibit flexibility, and remain responsive as demands change.
● Embrace and apply company core values - Agility, Quality, and Accountability.