As an Ad Operations Specialist , you will be working with media agencies, website and app publishers, and ad tech platforms to
traffic , test , and troubleshoot ad campaigns. You will be responsible for making sure creatives go live on spec and on schedule,
and that your ad campaigns perform well through reporting and analysis.
● Traffic Management: Testing, implementing, and optimizing ad campaigns for clients and ad networks
● Provide technical support in troubleshooting problem creatives
● Test and evaluate new types of ad products
● Perform QA for campaigns that go live
● Maintain and distribute pacing reports
● Lead new publishers through product testing and integration
● Embrac e and apply company core values - Agility, Quality, and Accountability.
● For headcount deployment to new/existing accounts as needed.
● Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
You Will Be Trained On…
● The digital advertising industry
● Trafficking ads on industry platforms
● Performing QA on banner ads
● Pulling and analyzing campaign reports
● Troubleshooting live ad issues and reporting discrepancies
Desired Skills & Experience
● Strong written and verbal English
● Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially reporting in Excel
● Detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
● Must be willing to work any shift
● Technical support experience a plus
● Any ad operations experience a plus