So you’re an up and coming developer?
Here are 5 simple reasons why you should join us:
1. You’ll get even better. We’ll give you challenging work that will put your skills to good use.
2. You’ll like it here. You’ll be part of a team that’s all about getting the job done while having fun in the
3. You’ll see the fruits of your hard work. Your work will be out there for the world to see. That’s more than
where your Facebook posts can take you.
4. You’ll be among the best. More than just breathing life into creatives, you’ll be learning industry-standard
best practices from the best in the business.
5. You will grow. We’ll help you add more skills to your repertoire and prepare you for the next step in the
● Convert raw assets provided by our clients into rich media ad executions.
● Translate requirements, graphic designs and specifications into working ads using the core technologies
used by the clients.
● Develop Banner Ads using your design and development skills
● Resize and/or Revise rich media ad units
● Deciding on how images and other material will be digitally optimized and presented on a specific platform
● Ensuring that all units sent to clients are 100% functional and up to specs
● Testing for functionality in different browsers and at different resolutions, and fixing errors when necessary
● Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer
Engineer or the equivalent
● Knowledge of Flash / AS2 / AS3 and HTML5 / JS / CSS is required
● Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Design and Layout is required; After Effects and/or Premiere would be
a great plus
● Effective communication skills required, both written and verbal
● Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills and keen eyes for detail
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to meet rigid deadlines
● Applicants must be willing to work flexible hours and/or locations, as necessary
● Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply