QA Specialists will undergo training in order to assure continuous and consistent quality of units based on the metrics laid out by each client group. They will contribute in reaching and improving team standards and metrics.
- Evaluate and test Ad units/ versions for functionality.
- Test, verify and confirm that all ad units are according to advertisers and publishers’ specifications
- Traffic and confirm receipt of all units/ placements to publishers.
- Test new products
- Involvement in the development, implementation and execution of test cases/ criteria or specifications
- Provide feedback and assistance to developers to make sure they understand policies and procedures for quality
- Provide reporting on all QA-related metrics (as necessary)
- Other tasks, duties and responsibilities, as necessary, that may be assigned by line manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience within QA-related positions is a plus
- Required language(s): English
- Excellent in technical documentation and email correspondence
- Experience working within IT industry
- Knowledge on Internet browsers
- Knowledge and experience with browser plug-ins/add-ons is a plus
- Experience with Virtual Environments (ie. Parallels, VMplayer, VirtualPC) is a plus
- Internet surfing troubleshooting (ie. browser proxy server settings, Flash player uninstallation/installation) is a major plus
- HTML programming is a major plus
- Applicants must be willing to work in McKinley Hill in Fort Bonifacio
- Applicants must be willing to work at night
- Applicants must be willing to work flexible hours and/or locations, as necessary